10 Reasons To Form A Strategic Business Alliance
A strategic alliance is formed when two or more businesses
join together for a set period of time. The businesses,
usually, are not in direct competition, but have similar
products or services that are directed toward the
same target audience. Below are ten reasons to
create a strategic alliance.
1. You could offer your customers a larger variety of
products or services. This will allow you to spend
less time and money developing new products to sell.
2. Your number of sales people will increase because
you're combining with another business. You won't have
spend to time and money hiring new employees.
3. Your marketing and advertising budget will increase.
When you form a strategic alliance with other businesses
you both will share the advertising and marketing costs.
4. You can now offer your existing customers more
back-end and upsell products. This will increase your
sales and profits.
5. Your business will gain a larger number of skilled
people working on the same project. You will gain
knowledge from the employees of the other business.
6. You will be able to beat your competition by selling
to a larger target audience. You will also increase the
total number of existing customers you can sell your
products and services to.
7. You can exchange endorsements with your alliance
partners. You'll add more credibility to your business
and gain your potential customers trust to buy.
8. You can expand your business more rapidly. You
can develop new products and services faster with
a larger work force.
9. You'll be able to solve your customer's problems
faster with a larger base of customer service people.
You'll also learn new ways to improve your customer
service from your alliance partners.
10. You'll have a larger number of "strategic thinking"
people. This will allow both businesses to come up
with profitable business ideas quicker than before.
You may copy this article and place it on your own website, as long as you do not change it and include this resource box including the live link to the Loopbiz.com Small Business Strategy site.
Copyright © 2004,2005 http://loopbiz.com/