Awesome Ways To Get More Orders
Here are ten different ways you can use to get more orders for your products.
These methods are not aimed directly at getting more orders, but at ways
of finding more interested people and then helping them to find or do what they
want, with the aim of showing them how your products can help them.
1. Create a free ebook directory on a specific topic
at your web site. People will visit your web site to
read the free ebooks and may see your product ad.
2. Turn part of your web site into a members only
web site. Instead of charging for access, use it as
a free bonus for one of your products.
3. Add a free classified ad section to your web site.
You could then trade banner ads with other web
sites that have free classified ad sections.
4. Create two versions of your e-zine so people
can choose if they want ads included with it or not.
This'll attract the people who hate ads to subscribe.
5. Publish your e-zine only on your web site. Have
people subscribe to a "new issue" e-mail reminder.
This could really increase your traffic and sales.
6. Sell advertising space in your product package.
You could sell inserts, flyers, brochures, booklets,
and digital ads for electronic products.
7. Offer daily or weekly visitor bonuses. This will
increase your repeat traffic and sales because your
visitors will visit regularly to get the visitor bonuses.
8. Allow people to download software or e-books
from your web site at no cost. Just ask your visitors
in return if they'll refer their friends to your web site.
9. Build up the number of people that join your free
affiliate program quickly by temporally offering your
product for free to the people that sign up.
10. Negotiate with e-zine publishers to get free or
discounted ads by letting them join your affiliate
program and earn commissions on the ad you run.
To get more orders is only one of the ways to build your business.
Find more business-building ideas on the Business News page.
You may copy this article and place it on your own website, as long as you do not change it and include this resource box including the live link to the Loopbiz.com Small Business Strategy site.
Copyright © 2004-2018 http://loopbiz.com/